Fully compatible with FileMaker 13, requires at least version 12
For a version for FileMaker 11 check our store.
Building a complex pivot style table, or cross-tab report in FileMaker has never been easy, until now.
With the development of CC Pivot we have taken the complex task of creating a pivot table to report on data in an array, summarizing and totaling data across multiple tables and made it simple to accomplish.
Now with CCPivot version 2 we have taken a great tool and added even more to it.
It still integrates very easily, with a process that most users can do in under 15 minutes and a dynamic interface that is completely unlocked for individual customization, the results have to be seen to be believed.
Check out our integration video here.
CC Pivot2 , is really more of a feature addition to FileMaker than a stand alone product. It is designed to make it incredibly easy to quickly display your data from your existing FileMaker solution in either rows, columns or rows and columns, just like a standard pivot table. But maybe it’s easier to just show you…
Instead of a traditional summary report which only shows rows of data, you can now have a pivot table that looks like this:
CC Pivot 2 is still fully unlocked and is very easy to integrate, it just takes a few steps.
Here are just some of the features in CCPivot 2:
- A completely unlocked file structure for complete control
- Custom Sorting
- Custom data sets for great date based reports
- Clickable data links
- CSS Styling for a rich dynamic report style
- Multiple slicers in either columns or rows for robust report generation
- Dynamic query engine built in to the pivot
- Standard HTML table generation for easy printing or copy/paste into other tools like Excel
- Powerful developer feature for advanced customization
- Flexible licensing for all different needs
- International language support
- Great FileMaker Go support
Single user pricing starts at just $99.00 and the solution is available for immediate purchase and download here:
NEW, a LOCKED demo is now available for download as well. You won’t be able to test integration, but you can kick the tires and see how it works.
If you want more information or you’re having trouble installing CC Pivot, check out our full online help or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have.